WHO IS THE NWFA?
The National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) is an international not-for-profit trade association representing all segments of the hardwood flooring industry, including manufacturers, distributors, retailers, installers, importers/exporters, inspectors, and consultants.
As such, NWFA’s mission is to unify and strengthen the wood flooring community through technical standards, education, networking and advocacy.
We do this through various programs and services such as hands-on and online training, our annual Wood Flooring Expo, Hardwood Floors magazine, and technical standards and publications that are recognized worldwide.-
All of our members agree to abide by the association’s bylaws and listed standards of professional conduct upon joining:
- To deal with my customers with honesty and integrity.
- To promote the merits of my products and services without degrading competitors.
- To reveal all the material facts so that the truth about my products and services may be understood fully.
- To abide by all governmental regulations and statues.
- To support the NWFA and its goals and purposes toward advancing the wood flooring industry.
- To commit no act that would discredit my profession or the wood flooring industry.
- To abide by these Standards of Professional Conduct and recognize the NWFA as the authority in all matters relating to interpretation and enforcement of these Standards, within prevailing legal limits.