Two-thirds of homeowners say they want wood floors in their “dream home”. Help ensure they find the right one.
The National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) represents all segments of the hardwood flooring industry, and is the leader in wood flooring education. Connect with NWFA members so they can be a resource to you when it comes to specifying wood floors.
Here are a few ways the NWFA can help your business:
>> Free access to our Technical Guidelines
The NWFA Installation and Sand and Finish Guidelines offer industry-accepted standards for hardwood flooring techniques. These guidelines are regularly reviewed by a committee of industry experts.
You can download the guidelines below for free.
You can order a hard copy of the guidelines by visiting the NWFA Online Store.
>> 15 CEU opportunties
- Back to Basics – Wood Flooring 101
- It’s Not Easy Being Green – Sustainability of Wood
- Beauty is More Than Skin Deep – Maintaining & Refinishing Wood Floors
- Wood Flooring Species
- Cork, Bamboo and Hardwood as a Flooring Material
- How Cut Affects Appearances of Wood Flooring
- Engineered Wood Flooring
- Specifying Commercial Wood Floors
- Designing with Wood Floors
- From the Forest to the Floor
- Specifying the Right Wood Floors for the Job
- Wood Flooring Trends – Wide & Long Planks
- Wood Flooring Grades
- Wood Flooring in Commercial Spaces
Contact Dana Rogers at email@example.com to find a presenter near you.
>> Accessibility to our network of Certified Professionals
NWFA Certified Professionals set themselves apart from their competition by earning their certification through the NWFA. Certification validates their industry knowledge and expertise, and shows their customers that they are truly a recognized expert in their field.
Search for a Certified Professional in your area at woodfloors.org/find-a-professional.
>> Free subscription to Hardwood Floors magazine
Our publication covers the latest wood flooring trends and provides helpful tips to run your business.
Subscribe at hardwoodfloorsmag.com/subscribe.
Get involved and network with other architects and designers:>> NWFA Workshop Series | Dallas, Texas, August 28–30