NWFA Announces 2015 Roster of Regional Instructors
NWFA’s regional training model provides one-day educational workshops on a variety of related industry topics, as well as multi-day progressive skill-level training schools. Besides the training events that are held at NWFA headquarters in the St. Louis area, more than 40 events will be held at partner host facilities across the U.S. and Canada. These regional opportunities are guided by selected NWFA Certified Professionals.
“NWFA’s regional training model, in which we work with local hosts to identify topics and skills they know are desirable to that specific area, and then take the education to the students, has proved to be highly successful,” said Brett Miller, NWFA Vice President of Education & Certification. “Crucial elements of that success are the regional instructors. They all have passed the hands-on and written certifications in at least one area of expertise, and continue to maintain those credentials. They represent the wood flooring industry’s standard for installation, sand & finish and inspection.”
The 2015 NWFA Regional Instructors are as follows:
• Daniel Boone, of Daniel Boone WFT in Jacksonville, FL
• Mike Dittmer, of Michael Dittmer Wood Floors in Putnam, IL
• Jason Elquest, owner of Blackhawk Floors in Scottsdale, AZ
• Daniel Moore, owner of Antique Floors, in Richmond, VA
• Jon Namba, owner of Namba Services in Salt Lake City
• Kjell Nymark, owner of Nymark Custom Wood Floors in British Columbia, CAN
• Joe Rocco, owner of Artistic Floors by Design in Parker, CO
• Scott Taylor, president of Scott Taylor (Inspector) in Milwaukee
• Roy Reichow, National Wood Floor Consultants in East Bethel, MN
“The instructors also have a passion for sharing that knowledge,” Miller added. “We’ve started trying to bottle just a bit of that passion in a series of short video introductions to each instructor. They can be viewed at nwfa.tv. I’m sure fellow wood flooring professionals will recognize the sentiments.”
The NWFA can be contacted at 800.422.4556 (USA & Canada), 636.519.9663 (local and international), or online at www.nwfa.org.