REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR NWFA EXPO
Registration is now open for the National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) 2019 Wood Flooring Expo. The event will be held in Fort Worth, Texas, May 1-3.
Registration for Expo includes the following events and specials:
- Opening Stampede – featuring keynote speaker Matthew Luhn – a Pixar Studios animator and storyteller – entertainment, appetizers, and a drink voucher
- Wood Floor of the Year Awards Program & Entertainment
- Last Call Saloon – entertainment, appetizers, and one drink voucher
- Education Round-Up – 20+ hours of industry-focused content
- Trade Show – two days of products, services, and demonstrations
- Prizes + Giveaways – win attendee prizes valued at $500+
- Expo T-Shirt and Attendee Bag
“We are looking forward to bringing our industry together for another tremendous show,” says NWFA President and CEO, Michael Martin. “With the recent launch of our Real Wood. Real Life. Consumer Outreach Campaign, the growing success of NWFA University andHardwood Floors magazine, and increased engagement with our members through a new member database and other initiatives, we have more to offer than ever and know that will make this year’s show even better.”
To learn more and to register, visit www. nwfaexpo.org.