REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR NWFA EXPO
The National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) announces that registration is now open for the 2018 Wood Flooring Expo. The event will be held in Tampa, Florida, April 11-14.
Registration for Expo includes the following events and specials:
- Opening Splash – Including a keynote featuring Shark Tank’s Cousins Maine Lobster, entertainment, appetizers, and a drink voucher
- Final Dive – Including a program, entertainment, appetizers, and one drink voucher
- Think Tank Education with Morning Coffee – Including 20+ hours of engaging education • Trade Show – Including two days’ admission and 15 Exhibitor Demonstrations
- Prizes + Giveaways – Including chances to win attendee prizes, valued at $500+
- Expo T-Shirt and Attendee Bag
“We are really looking forward to bringing our industry together for another tremendous show,” says NWFA President and CEO, Michael Martin. “With the continued success of NWFA University, bringing Hardwood Floors Magazine in-house, and increased engagement with our members, we have more to offer than ever and know that will make this year’s show even better.”
To learn more about the education and networking opportunities planned to make the 2018 Expo another year of growth and success, and to register to attend, go to the Expo website at www. nwfaexpo.org.